Project #1

A few weeks ago I posted that I wanted to get some things organized around here.   I'm making some good progress and finished one room so far.

My living room is a fairly large room and is long.  I had the furniture around the perimeter of the room but I wasn't really satisfied with how it looked.  So after fiddling around with things the past week, I came up with an arrangement that makes me happy.  It also feels cozier.

Here is one end of the room.
IMG_8121

The other. Yep, I have to put that laundry away!  The white basket by the window is full of magazines that I still have to go through and then it will be moved under the end table.
IMG_8122

The set up is great for watching movies or entertaining guests. The piano used to be under the blue clock and moving it to the other end of the room helped free up some space to put the easy chair and bookcase there.

I'm almost done with my dining room and I'll post some pictures when it's finished.

What do you think so far?

Comments

  1. I love it! It's very cozy, yet spacious! Great job, Terri!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your newly arranged room looks so inviting and cozy. You did good!

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Terri! I love rearranging furniture to give a room a whole new look and feel, but since hurting my back I've had to leave things be, lol! Your room looks very warm and welcoming. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks good. Isnt it surprising what a few moves will do to a room?

    ReplyDelete

  5. It looks lovely. You've inspired me to have a go :)
    This morning I tidied my desk and craft room and it's like I cleared my head too :)
    L.x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies! It's amazing what moving a few pieces of furniture will do to give the room a whole new feel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.