Crafty Things

Photobucket

I realize I haven't done a "Crafty Things" post in quite a few weeks even though I've been busy crafting.  So I'm going to just post all the different things I've done since the last one without a lot of comment. 

I've made two tote bags.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two Christmas aprons

Photobucket

Photobucket

I made about 15 cards and forgot to take pictures of them.

Finally, I made 10 tea totes for an order and then about 15 more which sold out.  Here are some of the samples.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've been busy, busy, busy and am preparing for two farmer's markets, a craft fair, and a couple of orders.  In there somewhere I need to figure out what I'm doing for our own Christmas!

Well, back to the sewing machine.

Comments

  1. Lots of pretty creations, Terri. I can't wait to get my box from you. What a great giveaway.


    Have a great day.
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for your bags to go on your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, Elizabeth! I'm sorry - it's been crazy lately. I'll make sure they go up by Monday.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.