Multitude Monday

Give thanks to the Lord, our God and King, His love endures forever!

This is one of the songs we sing in church.  I woke up with that going through my head this morning and that alone, is reason enough to give thanks.  Even though things may go wrong and I have bad days, God's love for me still goes on.  

Give thanks to the Lord, our God and King, His love endures forever!

Even when I feel alone and rejected.  When I feel deserted and scorned.

Give thanks to the Lord, our God and King, His love endures forever!

Even when I'm cranky and tired.

My feelings and circumstances may change from day to day, but one thing remains.

His love endures forever! 

Today, I'm thankful for blessings #1749-1760

♥ A gift of fresh eggs.

♥ Warm days and cool nights.

♥ Apple picking with a friend.

♥ Autumn days.

♥ Beautiful worship.

♥ The wonderful smell of spices.

♥ A daughter who is adjusting well to her new school.


♥  A productive week.

♥  Great discussions with my children.

♥ Soft, warm sweaters.

♥ Shelves lined with canning jars.

and finally....

♥ God's love, which endures forever! 


Comments

  1. Is Emily thinking...awwww mom you're taking my picture again? :-) She is so sweet. Love this post Terri.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol!!! Immediately following this picture I have one of her saying, "MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.