Multitude Monday

Psalm 135:1-3 (NIV) ~

Praise the Lord.
Praise the name of the Lord;
    praise him, you servants of the Lord,
you who minister in the house of the Lord,
    in the courts of the house of our God.
Praise the Lord, for the Lord is good;
    sing praise to his name, for that is pleasant.
 
Pleasant words are hard to come by nowadays.  So many speak words of complaint, criticism and negativity.  Many people never make a conscious effort to praise God in every little thing. 
 
I've been working on this aspect of my life for the past few years and it has helped.  I'm learning to sing God's praises.  To find the things to be thankful for in my life.  I'm learning to not see the negative side of things.  It's not always easy, but it truly is pleasant when I do it.
 
This week I'm thankful for blessings #2151-2165.
 
2151. Ever-changing scenery in my backyard.
 
 
2152. A fun outing with Dan.
 
2153. That I have children who love the Lord and truly want to grow closer to Him.
 
2154.  A safe week at camp for Emily.
 
2155.  Beautiful colors.
 
 
2156.  A peaceful house.
 
2157.  Visitors at church.
 
2158.  Children who make me smile every week.
 
2159.  The yeasty smell of baking bread.
 
2160.  A delicious blend of flavors.
 
 
 
 2161.  Great conversation.
 
2162.  A finished order.
 
2163.  Buzzing bees.
 
 
 
2164.  Encouragement from friends.
 
and finally...
 
2165.  A peaceful heart.

Comments