Summer's End

 
The end of August has arrived and it's hard to believe that autumn is just around the corner.  Yet, there is a definite nip in the air the past few days. 

Apples are ripe and ready to be picked.

 
School events have already started.  Emily has had tennis practice every day for the past two weeks and played her first match yesterday.  School officially starts on Wednesday.  We take Stephen to college tomorrow.

 
My kitchen is lined with canning jars, full of summer sunshine and goodness.


Soaps and candles are being made in autumn scents. 

 
I've purchased autumn gift items for the shop.


Fall is my favorite season!  Apple and pumpkin pies, corn husks, pumpkins, yellow, gold and orange colors.  I love it all.

Too bad I know what's coming next.  lol

Have a blessed day!

Comments

  1. Terri, Fall is my favorite season too. You kitchen must look wonderful with all of your canning jars and candles sitting there. Have safe travels tomorrow with Stephen.

    Love,
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live