TGIF

People throw the expression, Thank God it's Friday, around quite a bit.  On this Friday, I want to thank God for the blessings in my life!

This week I'm thankful for blessings #2191- 2200.
 
2191.  Thankful that I was able to get out in the garden and get the last of the tomatoes before the cold hit last night.
 
2192.  Thankful for a wonderful bounty of them this year.
 
 
2193.  Thankful for a husband who spends time in God's word every single day.  I cannot remember a day that he has ever missed, no matter if he's on vacation, sick or what is going on.

2194.  Thankful that I can have heat at the flick of a switch.

2195.  A friend's generosity allowed me to put up pickles this year.  My cucumbers were a flop and she stopped by the shop one day last week with a basket full.


2195.  Peaceful days that allow me to get a lot of a sewing done.

2196.  Good friends.  I prayed long and hard for Emily when we got here that the Lord would provide her with friends.  And He answered abundantly!

 
2197.  Stephen is settling in to his new campus and doing well.
 
2198.  God's provision.
 
2199.  Many nights of very good sleep lately.
 
and finally...
 
2200.  Counting my blessings on this Friday!

Comments