Multitude Monday



I love my Mondays and mostly because this is the day that I look back over the previous week and count my blessings.  Thanksgiving is coming and I'm so glad we have this holiday as a reminder that our thanks should flow out 365 days a year and 24/7.

I'm especially thankful this week for the many ways I've seen God's hand on us the past week.

This week I'm thankful for blessings #2266 - 2285.

2266.  My husband has a job with some flexibility that allowed him to help out in a few situations this week where I was unable to do so.

2267.  I made it through a very stressful week with a smile on my face and no melt-downs. ;-)

2268.  Emily's ankle was sprained and not broken.

2269.  Dan made it home with Stephen safely through a snowstorm.



2270.  All my chicks are under one roof.

2271.  Worshiping as a family in church yesterday.

2272.  The sense of awe I got yesterday listening to a full house at church lifting their voices in worship.

2273.  Taking a meal to someone home from the hospital and being able to sit and visit and then pray for her.

2274.  My husband's love for his congregation shown in the many small things that most never know about.

2275.  Holding my tongue when I want to lash out because as I told someone yesterday, my actions and words represent Christ.  It's hard, especially when you are being treated unjustly BUT it's required as a believer.

2276.  Sitting in a silent house and creating in peace.



2277.  Seeing how God used a terrible experience in my past to allow me to comfort someone going through a similar thing in the present.

2278.  Being able to offer my mother advice in a stressful situation.  Usually I turn to my mother so it was nice to be able to do the same for her.

2279.  Feeding my thin son who has lived on junk the past few months at college!  lol

2280.  A visit with a friend.

2281.  My daughter willingly giving up 10 hours of her Saturday to ring the bell and collect for the Salvation Army at a local grocery store.  She also organized a group of friends to come for 2 hour increments throughout the day.



2282.  Dan willing to give up 10 hours of his Saturday to supervise her and her friends.

2283.  A roof over my head.

2284.  Delivering baskets for Thanksgiving.

and finally....

2285.  A thankful heart.


Are you counting your blessings?

Comments

  1. What a lovely Thanksgiving list, Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your lists each monday.
    I restarted my 1000 gifts. I list 3 blessings each night before bed. The list is getting quite long.
    L.x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found my way over from a link on Quiet Home, and wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed reading and pondering a few of your posts. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you stopped by, Shannon. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live