Merry Christmas!


I started blogging on December 30, 2008 and have done so almost daily ever since.  Through this blog I have come to know some of the sweetest people I ever will.  Ladies from all over the United States, France, Canada, England, Scotland, and even South Africa.  It reminds me so often of what a grand reunion we will have one day in heaven. 

I can honestly say that I have learned so many thing through reading your blogs.  Ways to love my husband and children better.  Fun ways to decorate or save money or garden.  All types of tips for the kitchen and house.  I've been spiritually challenged by many of your blogs.  I've cried and rejoiced with many of you, as you have with me.

Thank you for reading.  Thank you for commenting.  Thank you for the emails, notes and gifts I have received throughout the years.

I want to wish you each a Merry Christmas!  Looking forward to new things in 2015.  Have a wonderful celebration tonight and tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Thank you for writing, Terri. Your posts are always encouraging...even on the days that you feel a bit down. I have loved keeping up with you for all these years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas, Barbara. Hope you feel better soon!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your encouragement and Merry Christmas to you! Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family Terri!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.