Colorless

 
I'm trying very hard not to whine about the cold and snow but it's difficult!  My view every day is a blur of white.  No color; no change and no end.
 
So I'm looking to find color where I can and just pray that at the end of winter, I haven't totally lost my mind and gone batty! :-)
 
Lightly browned dinner rolls, straight from the oven.  Yes, I realize those aren't that colorful, nor would I want them to be!
 
 
Color on my cutting board.

 
 
Color from my sewing table.
 

The rare times I get flowers or can purchase them myself.  My last bunch died and I think it's time to head to Aldi! ;-)


I'm dreaming of these days......


But for now, I have this....


It's been nice knowing you all.  (Just joking).  But I did see this little meme the other day which made me burst out laughing.


The end will come. (I hope).

Comments

  1. I remember the endless days of heavy snow when I spent six weeks of Winter with my daughter in northern BC. It seemed endless.
    Never mind, Spring will come....one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the same situation-trying to be thankful and content

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.