Happy Birthday, Emily


Happy Birthday, to my beautiful, sixteen year old daughter! 

It's hard to believe that my little one is becoming a young woman.  She is a gentle, sweet-spirited girl who loves people.  She is merciful, kind-hearted and joyful.  She is artistic, athletic and determined. 

I'm so thankful that the Lord blessed us with her!  She makes me laugh, challenges me and keeps me on my toes!

We are celebrating with a party today with some of her friends and a cousin or two. :-)  Looking forward to making her day special.

I love you, Emily.  Happy Birthday!

Comments

  1. Happy 16th birthday to Emily!! I hope she has a fun day full of wonderful memories and surprises! She is a very pretty and kind person, Terri. My daughter will be 35 on Tuesday. Aren't daughters special???
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.