Multitude Monday

I'm sitting in the airport, waiting to board my plane and even though I'm going to miss my family, I'm looking forward to spending some time with my mom, stepdad and then my grandmother as I take care of her in the coming week.

As I'm sitting here there are quite a few things that I'm feeling thankful about.  So this week, as I get ready to wing my way south, I want to list my blessings.

This week I'm thankful for blessings #2421 - 2430.

2421.  I'm so thankful that I didn't get Dan's stomach bug.  I was concerned because there were a few days that I was definitely feeling queasy, but so far I'm fine.  It was a concern because I don't want to make my grandmother sick.

2422.  Very thankful that Nathan's work schedule worked out in such a way that he is able to go to a conference with Dan today through Wednesday.  He always has to work on Monday and Tuesday so it was definitely a blessing that he was off.

2423.  I feel so blessed that God led us to our current church.  It was tough adjusting to new things, but I can see His hand on our ministry here and we love our church family.

2424.  I'm thankful that Stephen got the job he wanted for the summer.  He'll be working at a camp in the Adirondacks in guest services.  Basically he'll be giving tours of the camp to visitors.

2425.  We will be getting a tax refund this year and I'm so thankful for that.  We are blessed to have wonderful accountants who work hard and ethically in this business. 

2426.  Thankful that I got to spend a wonderful few hours with my sister, helping her set up a gift shop for their retreat center.

2427.  Thankful that I can open my windows and let in the fresh air.  It's been wonderful weather lately!

2428.  I'm blessed to have some time away to work on my new book.

2429.  I'm thankful for the beautiful flowers growing outside my back door.  Everything is blooming and I'm so happy that spring has finally arrived.

and finally....

2430.  A beautiful day for flying!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.