Multitude Monday

It's my favorite day of the week; Multitude Monday!  It is very easy in life to look at what is not going right and dwell on that.  This exercise each Monday keeps me focused on the blessings and the things to be thankful about.  I enjoy looking back over the previous week and reflecting on the many ways I saw God's hand on my life.  When I do that I realize I have far more to be thankful for than to complain about!

This week I'm thankful for blessings #2561 - 2570.

2561.  Beautiful autumn weather.


2562.  Feeling healthy again.

2563.  A fun weekend with family.


2564. Family games.

2565.  A grandmother who has passed on her love of art.


2566.  Nathan and Stephen getting to spend time together.

2567.  My daughter who is turning into a mature, young lady.


2568.  Praying with a friend.

2569.  Cooking for many again.  It's hard to have the desire to cook and bake when there are only a few of us.  This weekend was nice because I had a large group to enjoy the meals.

and finally...

2570.  A day of rest before my crazy week starts! :-)

Comments