Conundrum Revisited

My husband is a smart cookie and I really need to learn to listen to him.  He always tells me I overthink things and that I agonize over things that really aren't a big deal.  His feeling is that if I enjoy what I do as far as sewing and crafting and it's not losing money, then I should just do it until I can't do it anymore because of other ministry responsibilities. 

He did remind me that if I want to get to know people in the community and this is one thing that allows that to happen, then I am accomplishing my goals.

One thing I am going to do is work on keeping some of my thoughts to myself.  This way I don't have to worry about confusing people so much.  One of the ways I work through things is by talking about them, but in this case, it may not be a good idea.

So I took down my other post and I'm going to work on not overthinking and just enjoy each day as it comes. 

As you can see, I do NOT have it all together. ;-)

Comments

  1. What??? You mean you're human?!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a quiet little laugh here!
    good for you, keep on sewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara! I feel like a total nut sometimes. lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.