Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving!
 
The turkey is in the oven.  The majority of side dishes were prepped yesterday and need to go in the oven later.  My pies and rolls were done yesterday afternoon.  This is shaping up to be one of the easiest Thanksgiving Days I've had.
 
A friend from church and her son are coming for dinner and it should be a good time of food and fellowship. 
 
I pray that you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving Day! 
 
Psalm 145:21 (HCSB) ~
 
My mouth will declare
     Yahweh's praise;
let everything living thing
praise His holy name forever
     and ever.

Comments

  1. Dear Terri, happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Thank you for your blog all year long! We ladies are very blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.