Refreshed







This past weekend three hundred and seven ladies descended upon the Holiday Inn in Auburn, N.Y. for our annual Spring Refresh retreat.  It is always an uplifting time of getting together with friends and being encouraged.

However, this year it seemed even sweeter.  I'm not sure what it was but it was definitely an enjoyable weekend.  The speaker, Lisa Meiner from Deeper Still Ministries was wonderful and I enjoyed getting to know her and her agent throughout the weekend. 

There were nine of us from our church who went and even though I didn't get to spend much time with them since I am on the leadership team who planned the retreat, I did get to fellowship here or there.  I roomed with two of the ladies so we had great conversations in the room.

It generally takes me a couple of days to recuperate just because I never get enough sleep but it's a good kind of tired. :-)  Our theme this year has been GPS - God's Positioning System: Placed for a Purpose.  It has been neat to see how every event in my life has been used by God to bring me to this point in time where He has placed me for His purpose.

God's GPS never takes you down a wrong path!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live