Monday Goal Setting


I set my sights high last week and while I accomplished quite a bit, there are still items on my list from last week. So I'm carrying it forward into this week. I also bought myself a weekly calendar and planner for the year so I can write in my appointments and things that need to get accomplished. This way I have it with me.

Goals for the week of January 22-28, 2018:


Spiritual/Personal Development


1. Personal Bible reading and prayer at least 5 out of the 7 days. (only did 4 last week)
2. Continue to read required reading book for consecration. (This would go faster if I read some during the day instead of waiting before bedtime.  I keep falling asleep! lol

Reading:


All for Jesus by Robert L. Niklaus, John S. Sawin and Samuel J. Stoez


Husband/Marriage
1. Go on a date with Dan (happening this morning for breakfast)

2. Find a way to bless him this week.  I think the biggest way I can do this is by speaking words of encouragement and not criticism.  I find the barbs fly from my mouth more often than not lately, and I really want to change this.  It's not healthy.  

Children/Family 

1. Sew Stephen's coat
2. Take Emily to shop for school items before she goes back
3. Emily haircut
4. Cut Dan and the boys' hair

Weight Loss

1. Exercise 3 days. I was so happy last week because I met my goal! 

Ministry

1. Teleconference on Thursday morning
2. Send items to our district office for the next newsletter
3. Start my annual report for the district
4. All day conference on Saturday with Dan, Stephen and another woman from our church.
5. Write two notes of encouragement this week.

Craft Business

1. I never got around to sewing last week and had a couple of more Etsy sales so I need to get to it this week.  Make 5 new items for shop. Made 3 teapot cozies and 16 tea bag totes.

Household

1. Write in  appointments/to-dos for the week in my planner
2. Make soap (can't seem to get this done)  Made a batch of lemongrass & grapefruit this morning
3. Start working on tax items (carry over from last week)
4. Declutter paperwork (carry over from last week)
5. Go to the DMV to upgrade/renew my license

I am happy that I'm meeting most of my goals each week. Keep on plugging away each day!

Comments