Celebrating a Free and Sunny Saturday Morning

For the past month I've had something going on almost every Saturday - conferences, retreats, meetings, etc.  Yesterday was the first free Saturday I've had in a while and so I decided that was something to celebrate.

Dan and I headed out for some fresh air, walking and to enjoy the lake a bit.  Then we went to breakfast together.






Unfortunately, we really didn't get a whole lot of walking in because of patches of ice on the paths.  I spent more time looking down and picking out my way around the ice then being able to walk quickly.  I don't want a repeat of last winter! But it was nice to be outside in the fresh air and soaking up the little bit of sunshine there was. 


We only average about 75 days of bright sunshine per year so the sun shining is definitely a reason to celebrate! By the afternoon it was overcast again and it has snowed overnight so I'm glad I celebrated when I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live