"You Cheer Me Up" Award

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thank you Dianne at Majestic Mountains, Rolling Hills for nominating me for the "You Cheer Me Up" Award. I'm new to this whole blogging thing and it's encouraging that people enjoy my blog. That was a nice surprise.

Here are the instructions for this award:

"If you are a recipient of the "You Cheer Me Up" Award, please find the blogs that cheer you up, copy the code to post on your sidebar and pass Ethel and Lucy across the blogosphere, You can use what cheers you up in your post, or copy this one, but please send your award receipients back to the original post on "A Nice Place In the Sun" to get a copy of the award code, post the image and read the instructions. I want to try to maintain a page of original and ongoing award recipients, so feel free to let me know if you've received an award when you pick up the image code."

I would like to nominate my friend, Michelle. Her blog is always so encouraging and is a nice place to visit.

Comments

  1. THANK YOU so much Terri!!! This was really neat to get this award. I am glad that my blog cheers you up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri,

    I was wondering, did you ever post Ann on A Nice Place In The Sun that you won this award because she usually comments on your blog and adds your sight to hers. I haven't seen any comments from her and thought you might have skipped this step?

    Secondly, you posted the picture on your side bar but you misspelled your mother's name :O!!

    Just kidding but I know you know that I have 2 N's in my name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I did let her know. I'm sorry about the misspelling! I spelled it correctly in this post but missed it in the side bar. That extra "e" you keep adding to the end of your name is throwing me off! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.