Crockpot Meatloaf

I know, 2 recipes in the same week but I've been on a roll :-)!

Crockpot Meatloaf
3 lbs. ground beef
1/2 onion, chopped
1/2 green pepper, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 eggs
1 cup oats or bread crumbs
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. dried basil
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 8 oz. can tomato sauce

First chop the onions, pepper, and garlic.
Photobucket

Place the ground beef in a large mixing bowl. Add the veggies. Then add the eggs.
Photobucket

Add the oats, worcestershire sauce, and spices.
Photobucket

Okay ladies. This is where your hands get really messy. Mix the whole thing together until everything is mixed together well. Transfer it to the crockpot and pat down the meat.

Add the tomato sauce to the top and spread over the top of the meatloaf.
Photobucket

Cook on low for 3-4 hours until the meat is done.

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Terri, the more I see of your cooking, the more I am inspired to try your recipes...yumsa!

    Thanks for all your fun comments on my blog, you make my day...I think we have the same sense of humour...we have such laughs together!!

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tina. I love to cook and didn't really learn to do it well until after I was married.

    I think we do have the same sense of humor - weird! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy, Terri. There are a couple of Meatloaf Recipes in my cookbook for Crockpots but I think, I'll try yours and then maybe later on I'll post one of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually don't use a recipe for this. It's basically been experimenting with it over the years until I hit upon the right combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri, So now you are Betty Crocker? Making up Recipes...my where does your talent end? LOL!! :) I still plan on trying it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live