I've Been Tagged

Debbie at Homemaking Dreams tagged me. She tagged me awhile ago but I'm finally getting around to responding. Here are my answers to her questions.

Name 5 kind things I do for myself (Okay, this one was hard for me and I honestly could not come up with five):

1. Blog - I really find this enjoyable.
2. Work on a crossword puzzle every night.

I think the reason this was so hard is because I really find pleasure in focusing on others. I'm not a beauty parlor, clothes shopping type of gal so I couldn't think of anything else but the two answers I gave.

Name 5 kind things I do for my friends, children or spouse:

1. Make homemade gifts for friends and family.
2. Cook dessert almost every night because my husband and children love it.
3. Play board games with my children.
4. When I wasn't homeschooling I packed lunch every day for my children.
5. I make all sorts of homemade goodies for my children.

Name 5 kind things I do for strangers:

1. Smile and am polite.
2. Help those who are having difficulty such as older people struggling in a store.
3. Hold the door for people.
4. I'm polite on the phone - even to telemarketers ;-).
5. I try to be considerate while driving and let people in who are pulling out into traffic. (Things like that).

Name 5 hobbies:

1. Crafting which includes sewing and crocheting.
2. Reading
3. Crossword puzzles
4. Singing
5. Gardening

There you have it! More than you ever really wanted to know about me. LOL!

Comments

  1. OOH! Your theme just changed! Pretty!

    Terri, you're such a lovely lady, always putting others first!

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tina. You are so sweet. Unfortunately, I think I can be pretty selfish. I keep having to beat down that sinful nature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri, I LOVE the new layout!!!
    So pretty!
    Thanks for sharing your tag.
    ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a terrific Christian rolemodel for your family and others!:0) Have a great night...I love your new header!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new layout is so pretty and I enjoyed learning some new things about you!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading tags. I wish we all lived closer together. You must be such a great friend to have! I'm glad I get to have you as a friend on the blogosphere though! Your new page is pretty too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You may blog for yourself but you also blog for strangers! I love reading your blog - thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ladies. You are so encouraging to me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.