Debbie at Homemaking Dreams tagged me. She tagged me awhile ago but I'm finally getting around to responding. Here are my answers to her questions.
Name 5 kind things I do for myself (Okay, this one was hard for me and I honestly could not come up with five):
1. Blog - I really find this enjoyable.
2. Work on a crossword puzzle every night.
I think the reason this was so hard is because I really find pleasure in focusing on others. I'm not a beauty parlor, clothes shopping type of gal so I couldn't think of anything else but the two answers I gave.
Name 5 kind things I do for my friends, children or spouse:
1. Make homemade gifts for friends and family.
2. Cook dessert almost every night because my husband and children love it.
3. Play board games with my children.
4. When I wasn't homeschooling I packed lunch every day for my children.
5. I make all sorts of homemade goodies for my children.
Name 5 kind things I do for strangers:
1. Smile and am polite.
2. Help those who are having difficulty such as older people struggling in a store.
3. Hold the door for people.
4. I'm polite on the phone - even to telemarketers ;-).
5. I try to be considerate while driving and let people in who are pulling out into traffic. (Things like that).
Name 5 hobbies:
1. Crafting which includes sewing and crocheting.
3. Crossword puzzles
There you have it! More than you ever really wanted to know about me. LOL!