Tranquility

After having a fairly stressful day where I felt overwhelmed by almost everything, Dan & I went for a walk last night around 8:00. The scenery actually brought some peace to the end of a frazzled day. I thought I'd share some pictures in the hopes that it gives you a bit of peace as well. To bad I can't share the sounds. Just think absolute quiet, except for the sound of birds chirping and the wind rustling the leaves.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally....
Photobucket

Have a blessed Sunday!

Comments

  1. Your pictures are beautiful ~ what loveliness you enjoy!! I think a walk can be very calming. Thank you so much for sharing your peaceful scenes!

    Enjoy your day,

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Terri! I felt relaxed just looking at your pictures! You live in such a beautiful area! I hope the rest of your weekend is restful and tranquil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful part of the world you live in! I hope you're feeling less overwhelmed. I know it will be busy for you, but enjoy your Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful and relaxing, Terri. You live in a beautiful place!

    Leah
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/lcourtneymom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri,
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures! I always find it very relaxing to look at God's amazing creation.
    Are you in upstate NY? My husband and I have good friends near Syracuse. We were stationed together in Spain. I read on Tina's blog that you were in Spain.
    We were there in the 80's in the southern tip.
    Blessings to you,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Miriam,

    Syracuse is about four hours from here. We are right on the Connecticut border, about 70 miles north of New York City.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.