Renee's Banana, Chocolate Chip Muffins

I found this recipe on another site I visit and I made them for breakfast this morning. Dan & the children gobbled them up! Of course, I can't eat them because I would use up about 8 points on one muffin. They smelled delicious. ;-)

Renee's Banana, Chocolate Chip Muffins

Stir 1 tsp. baking soda into 1/4 cup sour cream.
Photobucket

In a large mixing bowl, cream 1/2 cup softened butter or margarine with 3/4 cup sugar.
Photobucket

Add 1 tsp. vanilla and 1 well-beaten egg.
Photobucket

Add sour cream mixture and 1 cup mashed banana.
Photobucket

Stir in 1 1/2 cups flour and 1/4 cup wheat germ until well mixed. Mix in 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Photobucket

Spoon into paper lined or greased muffin tins. (Ignore my ugly looking pans).
Photobucket

Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes.
Photobucket

Let cool and remove from pan.

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. That looks SO good!!!
    Gotta try it for my kiddos.
    THanks for sharing Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look really yummy!
    Thank you for the directions.

    Hope your day is going well!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Michelle & Sharon. It's been hard to exercise self-control but so far so good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum, I could really do with one of those right now!

    Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. So those are the famous muffins huh?? I'm still trying to decide if I want to make them...I have so little self control now ;) (what will I blame that on after the baby???) lol.

    As for the muffin tin...those are the best ones!!! They don't even get good till they look like that! It's like a shiny cookie sheet...burns them every time!

    Love You,
    Laura in VA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live