Vanderbilt Mansion

The children have been itching to go somewhere with Grandma & Grandpa so we took a trip to see the Vanderbilt Mansion yesterday. It's right on the Hudson River and the views are spectacular.

Here is a picture of the back and side of the mansion. Of course, I forgot to go around to the front to take a picture.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful views.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The children had a fun time frolicking on the grounds.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Grandpa, Grandma and the kids.
Photobucket

Overall, it was a fun afternoon. We spent quite a bit of time in the gift shop and I got two books I'll share another time.

Comments

  1. Oh how beautiful! I must say though my favorite picture is our sweet little lady walking up the tree upside down! lol...I'm going which one of the boys??? Wait a minute!!! That's MY girl!!! :-) LOL. Have a great time!!
    Love,
    Laura in VA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh....I know, Laura. I'm waiting for the day when she wants to wear dresses and play with dolls. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like yall had a fun afternoon. Tell Emily that I said hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! so glad you are all having a good time with your parents!!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you are all having a wonderful time and enjoying your visit with Grandma and Grandpa! How fun!!

    Thanks for sharing the pictures! It looks like a lovely place to visit!

    Have a great evening,

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I hope you don't have to wait as long as I have had to for Dallas!! As she's gotten older she's gotten LESS girly...and I wasn't sure that was possible :? lol. But she can run the house...so I figure she knows enough ;)
    Love,
    Laura in VA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures! Looks like you had lots of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hellooooooooo Dianne!!!!!!!!

    It looks like you are all having a lovely time together.
    Happy 4th July.
    Love,
    Lynn.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.