Crafty Things

I've been working a couple of table runners this past week.

Here is the first one. I don't have a pattern for these but they are fairly easy. I've made one with this material before for someone in our church.
Photobucket

Back View. It's hard to see the quilting in this picture.
Photobucket

This one is 70 inches long. I didn't have anything that really matched the color of the leaves except the flowers in the border. We'll just pretend they're mums! ;-)
Photobucket

Close-up.
Photobucket

As you can tell, I'm getting in the mood for fall so I thought I'd stick with the autumn theme.

Comments

  1. Terri, I can tell you are getting in the mood for fall by your blog border and picture! I love it! I love the table runner! I love to see the leaves change; it is God taking His masterful hand and painting the leaves!
    Miriam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're doing a beautiful job on these Terri! The one at the top is my favorite!

    Love,
    Aprille :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri, the second one has fall coloring and it is beautiful.

    I like your new fall theme. I forget living down here where it is hot that it is fall. It still seems like summer. It doesn't begin to seem like fall until mid-october or early november.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catching up Terri. I love the new look, so Autumnal.
    I jsut read your post re Nathan. Aas an ex Special needs teacher I'd say you are thinking the right way. Work on his strengths, develop those and who knows where it might lead him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual, your "Crafty Things" are really nice! Very pretty.

    Debbie J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    I came to your blog via a comment you made on there's no place like home. I've been meaning to make a table runner but did not know where to start. Seeing yours gave me the inspiration I needed. Thanks
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenn, I'm glad you visited and were inspired! :-)

    Come again!

    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.