New Family

Well, today was the official vote for the merger of our church with another church of the same denomination. It was unanimous and as of January 1, 2009, we will be a new church family!

It is so neat to see how God's hand was in this whole process. Dan & I are excited to see how God is going to lead this new congregation in the coming year. We are going to be able to stay here in our home for at least the next year. The church is planning on using the parsonage for ministry.

Thank you so much to my family and friends who have been praying for us since we first found out in early September. I think I can feel some of the stress oozing out of me. :-)

Comments

  1. That's wonderful news, Terri!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear that God is giving you answers and a smooth transition. I will continue praying for you and your family.

    Have a blessed day!
    ~Charree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri, praise Him! Isnt that wonderful news, you must be so relieved and excited too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've enjoyed reading through your blog and listening to the great music. You have a beautiful family. Have a merry Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Terri,

    May the Lord richly bless this new congregation!

    I hope you have a blessed week,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. What terrific news, Terri! We are so happy for you that the Lord has worked out this situation for the best for both your churches. Now you have a church and can stay where you are for a while, how wonderful is that! Thank you, dear heavenly Father, for your gracious care for this family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.