Friday, January 22, 2010

Foto Friday

Photobucket

This week I decided to join in the fun at Rebecca's blog, Renaissance. I've been kind of intimidated which is why I haven't done this before. Each Friday she hosts a photo challenge with a theme for the week.

So, I took the plunge this week and had a great time doing it. I finally figured out that you can do more than just store your pictures on Photobucket. Good grief! Two years to finally figure that out. Boy, am I a slow learner.

The theme this week was........
Photobucket

A trip to a State Park overlooking the Hudson River helped me to do this challenge.

Photobucket

Stephen, my middle son, struggles just to maintain a passing grade in school. Yet, he has worked so hard this year and has pulled his grades up to As and Bs this quarter. So I thought he was a fitting subject for this theme.

Photobucket

Miss Emily decided she wanted her picture next to Walt Whitman.

Photobucket

This little or not so little guy was so cute. He kept reaching through the bars of the cage and who could blame him with the wonderful woods on the other side, representing freedom.
Photobucket

There was a little staircase at the edge of the cliff under the bridge. So I risked my neck (okay, not really) to take this picture of the underside of the bridge spanning the Hudson River.

Photobucket

I loved being able to use my creativity to come up with the different images and it was so much fun. Check out Rebecca's blog to see the other entries!

Photobucket