Crafty Things

I've gotten a few projects done the past couple of weeks. I'm almost finished with the afghan I've been working on for two years! Of course, if I had worked steadily, it would have been done already.

I finished Nathan's quilt. This is identical to the one I did for Stephen. My next project is to make them matching curtains.

Photobucket

I also worked on some invitations for a ladies luncheon on Saturday. I made about 20 of them in all different styles.

Here is a sample of one of them.
Photobucket

I also made some burp cloths for a friend, but forgot to take pictures.

Comments

  1. Terri ~ your projects are wonderful! All the love you have put into your work makes them so special and will be such a blessing!!

    Have a blessed day,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quilt for Nathan! I will be working on curtains for my son's room this week. He picked out the fabric and is very excited for me to complete them!
    Cute cards!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very pretty. Your ladies will be thrilled to get such a pretty invitation.

    Your quilt for Nathan is very nice. I agree with Sharon, you do a wonderful job with all your projects. How great the boys room will look with matching quilts and curtains.

    Where do you get your ambition?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.