Foto Friday

Photobucket

It's Foto Friday at Rebecca's blog. The theme this week was GROWING.

I had all sorts of ideas going through my mind this week, but not one of them came to fruition. It was a busy week and every time I thought about it, the camera was nowhere near at hand.

So unfortunately, I only have a couple of piddly shots!

Here is one of my growing baby taking care of her growing baby hamster.
Photobucket

This past year was a difficult one and one where I've had to cling to Jesus and his promises. As a result I have grown in many ways.

Photobucket

I bought a sprouting jar and sprouting mix to start growing my own sprouts. So they were the subject of my next photo.

After 7 years of planting seeds here, my husband and I are starting to see tremendous spiritual growth. We had 14 baptisms back in November and our church is growing. We are definitely seeing a harvest!

Photobucket

Well, that's it. For more entries, check out Rebecca's blog (link at the beginning of the post).

Comments

  1. I tried to leave a comment yesterday for Thankful Thursday but blogger wouldn't let me leave ANY comments... how frustrating!

    That is so great that you had 14 baptisms!!! Wow. God is working and moving in your church... how wonderful!

    Terri, i pray that you have a blessed, peaceful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL job on the challenge! I especially like the sprouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the sprouting seeds picture. Your spiritual parallel was neat too. My husband and I are also in the Pastorate, but have only been here for about 1 year. As you said this is a time for so many seeds to be planted. We look forward to them rooting.m Praise the Lord for what He is doing in your church.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your son (a few posts back...) very disheartening for you. I am thankful that you have a GREAT comfort(er). Praying for strength for you and real answers!

    Amazed that you participated this week what with all that *stuff* going on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and now I am following you...even stevens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful the church is 'growing'.. as it should.
    Bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.