Foto Friday

Photobucket

It's Foto Friday at Rebecca's blog. The theme this week was LOVING.

As I was thinking about what I wanted to do, I decided to portray all the many ways our family shows loving.

Loving hands preparing meals.
Photobucket


A loving son stacking wood.
Photobucket


Loving arms holding a sick girl.
Photobucket

Cookies lovingly made for a class party.
Photobucket

A loving husband sharing scripture with his family.
Photobucket

A celebration of a life by a loving family.
Photobucket

Two side notes: The color of the cookie frosting was dusty rose which somehow is looking like purple in the photos. Secondly, Dan's response when looking at the picture of him reading the Bible was, "Goodness!" "I look like a hairy ape!" LOL

For more entries, go check out Rebecca's blog (link at the top).

Comments

  1. So funny about Dan's comment. I love the photo of Emily... and the cookies, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, and it really shows the family love that you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can sense a loving warmth with your family.. so important and so precious!
    Loved the cookie photo..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love all the views that make up a Loving family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a sickie this week too-not fun, but great shot! I also loved the Valentine's Cookies, the colors were so brilliant!

    Best of all, I loved the commentary to go with the shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A family filled with love - beautiful!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  7. You express yourself in photos so very nicely, Terri! I see all the love pouring out. The cookie picture looks terrific...some lucky children are going to feast on those. Hope Emily is feeling better soon. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the examples of the ways your family is loving! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your take on the theme! The bible photo is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post! Finding the love in everyday life! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the LOVE in everyday ordinary things!! WONDERFUL job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can feel the love!

    Happy valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live