Sew Crafty Friday

Photobucket

I haven't participated in Sew Crafty Friday in a long, long time. Shereen wasn't doing it for awhile and I didn't realize it was back. I do participate in the Foto Friday's but since I have a project I finished, I thought I'd do both today!

Check out Shereen's blog at Waiting For Him to see everyone's crafts.


I'm trying to use up my fabric stash before I buy anymore. A nice way to use up all the little bits and pieces is to make a table runner.

A friend just moved into a new home so I made her a table runner.

Photobucket

This was the first time that I did anything fancier than plain squares and I was pleased with how it turned out.

Close-up.

Photobucket

I have a few other projects in the works that should be completed this week, so I'll try to post them for next Friday. For other crafty things, click on the link to see Shereen's blog.

Comments

  1. That is really pretty Terri, I'm sure she loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, that is beautiful! I love the colors you used. Is that square an "Ohio Star"?
    I'm glad to see Sew Crafty Friday back. I, too, was surprised. I'm hoping more people participate soon. I love to see how creative others can be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it ~ you did a great job and it was so thoughtful of you, Terri!

    Friday blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty - I love the color combination!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabric can sure pile up, can't it? ;)

    Your table runner is lovely. I'm sure it will be treasured by your friend. Nothing better than handmade gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live