Foto Friday

Photobucket

It's Foto Friday at Rebecca's blog. The theme this week was BLUE.

I'm embarrassed to even submit the three, piddly, measly pictures I have this week. They all look the same too.

Blue was a very appropriate color this week as it's National Autism Awareness Month. Nathan is on the autistic spectrum so if I had been on the ball, I could have come up with all kinds of ideas. I did think it would have been great to take pictures of my two blue eye guys: Dan & Nathan. However, that was not to be.

Instead, this is all I have.

Bright blue skies!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out Rebecca's blog for more photos.

Comments

  1. I like your blue pictures! Especially the last on, with the pine tree off to the side, yep, that ones my favorite.
    Don't feel bad about only 3, mine (when I get them up), are pretty boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Terri - especially when I am looking at dark gray skies!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are piddly or measly. They are beautiful, especially since it's pouring rain down here on Long Island. We did have a few amazingly summer-like (nearly 90 degrees!) days with skies like that.
    I posted a Sew Crafty Friday post today, although nothing seems to be happening at Shereen's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the repair to the beautiful blanket. Miss Talia is happy again. Oh and warm Too !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sky is BLUE- my favorite is the one with the pine tree..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those kind of skies. When the blue is so brilliant like that! beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the last one with the hint of pine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. now THAT is the blue sky I was hoping to capture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that is blue, created by God himself, loved those sky photos dear, thanks for sharing, my Friday is Friendship Friday stop by and say hello. Hugs Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live