Friday, April 23, 2010

Foto Friday

Photobucket

It's Foto Friday time again at Rebecca's blog. The theme this week was RED.

Photobucket

This is another of my favorite colors and was fairly easy for me to find.

Photobucket

My red kitchen.

Photobucket


This bush has bright red blossoms on it and it's beautiful with the setting sun on it. I tried to capture that, but unfortunately the sun is too bright for the red to show up in the photos well.

Photobucket

Finally, a bird that sat still enough for me to snap a photo, but it was too far away so the pictures are grainy. I didn't want to get too close though I did inch as close as I could before it flew away.

Robin Red-Breast.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love my little, red house.

Photobucket

Red and orange sunset.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally, red rhubarb.

Photobucket

Well, that's it for this week. Check out Rebecca's blog for more red photos.