Foto Friday

Photobucket

It's Foto Friday time again at Rebecca's blog. The theme this week was RED.

Photobucket

This is another of my favorite colors and was fairly easy for me to find.

Photobucket

My red kitchen.

Photobucket


This bush has bright red blossoms on it and it's beautiful with the setting sun on it. I tried to capture that, but unfortunately the sun is too bright for the red to show up in the photos well.

Photobucket

Finally, a bird that sat still enough for me to snap a photo, but it was too far away so the pictures are grainy. I didn't want to get too close though I did inch as close as I could before it flew away.

Robin Red-Breast.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love my little, red house.

Photobucket

Red and orange sunset.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally, red rhubarb.

Photobucket

Well, that's it for this week. Check out Rebecca's blog for more red photos.

Comments

  1. Very beautiful. I looked for the red rhubarb stocks..we must be a lot further behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love your red kitchen! And the rhubarb is pretty cool too. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rhubarb! And your red kitchen is adoable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your red kitchen is beautiful. I'm rather partial to reds and oranges in kitchens. Mine is boring right now. ;)

    That rhubarb looks great. I haven't had rhubarb in years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhubarb! Yum! Your red cabinets are lovely! (I love red in the kitchen)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos Terri! Red is also a color I enjoy...I have it in my kitchen too. I adore your bright red kitchen cabinets...very cute!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great red shots! :) Love your kitchen! I want to paint my cupboards white SO bad, but dh isn't on the bandwagon...LOL. I guess I'll live! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your kitchen cabinets. When I was younger, I shied away from reds. But it seems as though the older I get, the more I am drawn to it. Your kitchen must be very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness you have a sweet and inviting home. Lovely! I also love your red kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your red cupboards! I am a big fan of red, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite is the one with the sun shining through the flowers. That one is so eye-catching and stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Terri,
    I wish I had some of that Rubarb down here. Dave loves it.
    I love red too.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all your piccies - but your kitchen and your house just make me swoon - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that red kitchen and boy those strawberries and rhubarb would make a fantastic pie! Thanks for your kind words on my blog. May you have a blessed Lord's Day.

    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Strawberries! Great minds think alike, eh? I can definitely tell you like red, even down to the hOUSE! ;-)

    PS. Because I am just now getting here to check out the participants, I realized that you link to your actual blog instead of the post. This makes it harder to find for those who want to refer back to it later on. To link directly to your post, just right click the time under your post and copy THAT link. That will make it much easier to find! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.