Foto Friday

Photobucket

It's Foto Friday time again at Rebecca's blog. The theme this week was STILL LIFE.

I had such a hard time with this theme and it wasn't until this morning that I even got inspired. I don't think they turned out very well, but here is what I have.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After a while it got to be fun experimenting with different objects and combination of objects.

Photobucket

I realized as I went on that I should have ironed my backdrop. Oh well! Next time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Once I got started I could have spent all day photographing different items. However, I decided I better stop so I could get something else done around here! :-)

Photobucket

For more still life photos, check out Rebecca's blog (link at beginning of post).

Comments

  1. The lilacs are gorgeous! My favorite photo is the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Terri these are beautiful!
    I think the 2 with the lilacs are my favorites.
    (I also think this will prompt me to go snatch some lilac cuttings and shoots from my parents house!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the fist one and the one that's black and white. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so gorgeous! My favorite was the one with the flowers and the candle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri, these are outstanding and perfect! Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the pictures were beautiful but I liked the 1st one and the last one best. I loved the Lilacs and the Teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, still life was tough. But those are gorgeous lilacs. I have never seen white ones before, just purple and pink.

    And here is how much I know about still life, I never even thought about a backdrop. You did the traditional still life and they all turned out amazing. See ... I learned something new. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all really lovely. I too could have gone on awhile photographing things once I got started :). I really love the first photo. The colors white and green together....just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am JEALOUS of your lilacs! Nicely done! I could practically smell them. My lilacs are sparse and not fully out yet-but the trees are old and have been neglected so I don't hold out much hope.

    I know what you mean about having fun once you started. Once I started grouping things I found myself sorta having fun but I only had 45 minutes to work on taking pictures before I had to post them so I couldn't take my time. maybe some other time. MAYBE. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your lilac shots are gorgeous! They by far are my fav. but I like the teapot/teacup too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first photo is exquisite! Beautiful lighting and color. I also like the 2nd photo. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live