Foto Friday

Photobucket

It's Foto Friday time again at Rebecca's blog. The theme this week was CLOUDS AND SKY.

Anyone who has read my blog for any length of time knows that this is one of my favorite subjects. I love watching the clouds and seeing the beauty of God's hand in the sky.

It was a cloudy week, but I was able to get a few before things clouded over.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is one I pulled from the archives. I love how the clouds are billowing up into the sky.

Photobucket

Sunrise. It didn't come out very clear at all.

Photobucket

Sunset

Photobucket

That's it for this week. Check out Rebecca's blog for more entries.

Comments

  1. That forth one belongs in a calendar. Wow. GREAT job Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love to take picture of the sunset but they never really turn out for me. One of these days I will have a good camera! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like your sunset ones. Aren't the colors wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to say that #4 is also my favorite. What a beautiful picture. I also liked #2. The clouds are awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second and fourth ones are absolutely breathtaking, I just want to reach out and touch them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sunset, even if it didn't come out clear. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All are great! Love the big puffy clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the first three. I love the fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, your pictures are beautiful. We always called skies like the first two "Mackerel skies".

    The fourth is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures. I love to look at the sky also and see the various cloud formations but I especially like to see the morning sunrise and the evening sun sets.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The fourth one is absolutely stunning! I also liked the first one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures. I too love cloud pictures. They're always changing and fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.