Foto Friday

Photobucket

It's Foto Friday time again at Rebecca's blog. The theme this week was SILHOUETTE.

This was a difficult one. I did find some online tips on shooting silhouettes but for most of the week the sun wouldn't cooperate with me. By the time it was low enough in the sky to do the job right, the mountain across the field was in my way!

So I tried some different things. I thought if the sun would work, why not the moon?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is from the archives.

Photobucket

Then last night as the sun sunk in the sky, I finally was able to get some decent shots. Fortunately, I have a daughter who is a ham!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is my favorite.

Photobucket

I know they are not great, but it was a good learning experience. For more silhouettes, which I'm sure will be far superior, check out Rebecca's blog.

Comments

  1. I loved the first one of your daughter, and the last, they were awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought they were great...my absolute FAVORITE was the first one of your daughter/superman. ;-) That was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cool photos! Your daughter did a great job posing.
    I'm glad you liked my rag wreath. I've seen them before and thought they looked easy enough to try. I've got so many projects going on that it's nice to do something I can finish quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that last photo! looks as if she is worshiping with her whole heart!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.