Foto Friday

Photobucket

It's Foto Friday time again at Rebecca's blog. The theme this week was HAPPY.

This first photo is technically a horrible picture. I only had a second to snap the picture and it's out of focus and not centered. However, I think it shows "happy" the best. My oldest Nathan is on the autism spectrum. For years he was afraid at parades and we haven't gone to many because even as an older child and young teen he was uncomfortable with the noise and crowds.

However, this past year he joined the volunteer fire department and was able to ride the engine in the parade. I've never seen a bigger grin out of him and he was definitely happy!

Photobucket

Parades and just about everything definitely make Emily happy. My husband has his "frown" on but is not unhappy at all. He just always looks so serious, unless I catch a candid photo of him.

Photobucket

Happy hours spent reading.

Photobucket

And trying to catch a bunny.

Photobucket

A friend's happy baby.

Photobucket

Finally, something that makes us all happy. Homemade ice cream with fresh strawberries and homemade whipped cream.

Photobucket

For more happy posts, check out Rebecca's blog! (Her post is not up yet, but go back later on when it is to see the other photographer's entries).

Comments

  1. Friday's are happy! Your's made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terri,
    So cute. I enjoyed your pictures.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally had to grin at the trying to catch the bunny one. It looks like something my daughter would do.

    The homemade ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream would make me happy too. lol! Yummy!

    Thanks for sharing some of your family's happy moments. Have a great weekend. May it be filled with lots of happy memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry I was so late! Glad you participated anyway!

    Sorry about your daughters arm, it is hilarious that a broken arm doesn't stop her from trying to catch a rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The baby definitely read "happy" all over.. and even though the photo was blurry, one can see happiness coming through it all! Really nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved the first one best!! :) you can the joy all over his face!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.