Foto Friday

Photobucket

It's Foto Friday time again at Rebecca's blog. This will be the last Foto Friday probably until the Fall. It's that time of the year when everyone is busy, busy, busy. The challenge this week was to come up with a few of my favorites from the past challenges. That was difficult to do, but here are mine.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

For more favorites you can check out Rebecca's blog. I am going to miss this because it really helped my photography. It challenged me and made me think and learn some new techniques. And that was what it was all about!

Comments

  1. I remember all of these and they all are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the third photo of the white lilacs. It is so beautiful and the composition is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorites are the last two (which were my favorites before too because I love em' so much) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite of yours is the white lilacs. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All so good--I remembered many of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the flower trio - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos. I especially liked the ones of the daffodils. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photo of the lilacs is so serene. I have enjoyed so many of your photos over the past months.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mine is a tossup between the daffodils and lilacs- both are some of my favorite flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that white lilac one is probably one of my favorites from ALL the challenges! Great job with that one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.