Crafty Things

I had an entire day to myself yesterday with nowhere to go, so I used it to work on some crafty things. I've been working more and more with scrapbooking cardstock to make different items.

I discovered these little Christmas trees online and decided to try my hand at them. They are so cute and easy to make.

Photobucket

Just take a tree shape and cut out three on different patterned cardstock. Fold each in half lengthwise and then glue each of the halves together. I used a needle and embroidery thread to make a loop at the top to hang on the tree.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I started making Christmas cards.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally, I put together 35 baskets of cookies.

Photobucket

Overall, it was a good day.

Comments

  1. You have been busy crafting! The little trees are adorable! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all Terri, you've got an eye for great crafts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a gift for crafts and also the patience to do them. The christmas tree shaped ornaments are cute and the cards beautiful. How about coming to my house and help me just put up my tree. I don't know why I am so far behind??? I got it! Maybe I'm first at puting my christmas tree away for January! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.