Foto Friday

Foto Friday Challenge

Rebecca started up Foto Friday again at her blog. You can click on the button above to see other participant's photos.

The challenge this week was spots and we were supposed to pick our favorite photo. Unfortunately, this is not my favorite photo but the only spots I could find around here!

We have been hammered by snowstorms lately so I poked my head out the door and got this picture of many, many spots coming down.

Photobucket

Next week the challenge is stripes so I hope I have more success with that!

Comments

  1. oh my goodness. You are the SECOND person who had snow spots and that didn't even ENTER INTO MY MIND.

    What an AWESOME idea. (Wish I would have thought of it.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I can just "hear" the quiet, silence of the snow falling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS!!!!!!!!! You almost want to sit as still and quiet as possible in hope of hearing the snow 'spots' fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your snow shot of spots. Great idea and the picture really came out good. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I think snow "spots" was right on the money! Good Job, and looking forward to seeing your stripes on Friday..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.