Foto Friday







It's Foto Friday again and the challenge this week was rainbows.

Since we had was a major snowstorm this week I obviously did NOT get a real rainbow. However, I did see rainbow colors around. I couldn't pick my favorite so for this week, I posted all three.

My daughter opened up a new paint set which allowed me to find colors of the rainbow there.

Photobucket


Rainbow colors in yarn.

Photobucket


Rainbow colored glass.

Photobucket


Just to show you the real thing I am posting a picture from this past October. It was the first double rainbow I had ever seen.

Photobucket

For more rainbow pictures, check out Rebecca's blog.
this week. (She doesn't have the post up yet, but will probably by early afternoon)

Comments

  1. Pretty! I loved the freshly opened paintbox...it makes me want to go and paint something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Terri...I really like the one of Emily's paints!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are rainbows everywhere. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paints and the yarn! LOVE THEM! :)
    Wonderful ideas, Terri! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all great, but I really love those top two!!! So Nice!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. isn't it fun to make our own rainbows?!

    I must say though-that REAL rainbow is incredible too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love real rainbows. I saw one last summer that was the most vivid I have ever seen - such a glorious reminder of God's faithfulness. Love all your shots, such beautiful composition and so inventive! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.