Foto Friday







It's Foto Friday today and the challenge this week was green. With it being St. Patrick's Day you would have thought that it would have been easy. Not!

However, I finally came up with something yesterday. I remembered the bottle of Creme de Menthe I had purchased for a recipe. That definitely met the criteria for green.

I've been experimenting with bokeh and I've noticed it's a lot easier when there is a lot of light in the background. The first photo from a post I did on Monday was a great example.

Photobucket

The photo for this week's challenge doesn't have as much, but still is effective.

Photobucket

For more photos, check out the other entries at Rebecca's blog.

Comments

  1. I have been experimenting this week too. Got a lot of work to do! I think the green liquid and the light reflecting through it in the glass is beautiful. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great photos! I've been trying to get bokeh too but it's sometimes soooo tricky. Those are great! That creme de menthe shot is so inventive, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your pictures are beautiful!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that second pic. I like how you captured pouring liquid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first shot! :) Your header on your blog is so sweet as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I honestly don't know which I like better, both are beautiful, and very different!!! Wonderful job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photo looks great, Terri but I hope you didn't drink the whole glass full! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live