Foto Friday








It's Foto Friday again. I've come to the conclusion that I take much better photos of nature things rather than people. I don't know if it's because it stays still a lot longer than people who grow impatient with my trying to get the perfect shot.

Here is my submission for the week. I always find it amazing at how one day things are drab and brown and the very next it's like everything has sprung to life. I was able to get a bit of the orange sunset behind the blossoms.

Photobucket

For more photos, check out the other entries at Rebecca's blog.

Comments

  1. Lovely, Terri!

    Weekend blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I like taking pictures of things too - or using burst mode when taking pictures of the kids. They just never are still!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful picture of some
    new, fresh blooms of Spring. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.