Foto Friday








It's Foto Friday today. I really enjoy participating in this because it's a way to get better at photography and be creative with my pictures. This week's challenge was FRIENDS.

There is a group of about 6-7 girls in our church that Emily is friends with. Dan became the pastor here when she was almost 4 and so these girls have grown up together. They have their moments of annoying each other, but they really are very good friends and all are very nice girls.

They were all together at church this past Saturday for a Mother's Day dinner so I decided to snap their photos while I had the chance.

This one was my absolute favorite of the bunch.

Photobucket

For more photos, check out the other entries at Rebecca's blog.

Comments

  1. That is a very sweet photo. One you guys will cherish. Perfect for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fun picture. I love the circular looking down on the perspective. They all look so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is a great photo! I can't tell you how many times I have tried to get that idea with my crew. . . I think I need to wait until they're a little bit older! Beautiful girls, great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, fun times, hugs Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just LOVE this! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friends who don't occasionally annoy - and yet remain friends, are not true friends. It's a magical shot - like all toes in for eenie meenie miney mo - or a pinwheel of friends. Thank you for this today – I hearted it lots – and God Bless and keep you and all of yours Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fabulous shot! I was hoping to get out of my comfort zone and ask some friends if I could take their picture but I was a wuss. :-) Glad you did!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.