Foto Friday








It's Foto Friday again at Rebecca's and the theme this week was Grow.

I thought the picture I chose was perfect for this theme because it includes growing chicks and a growing girl. Those chicks have grown so much in just a couple of weeks. Emily too is growing up fast. She will be twelve years old on Monday.

They both are testing their wings and trying to fly. :-)



This is my entry for this week.

Photobucket

For more photos, check out the other entries at Rebecca's blog.

Comments

  1. Absolutely precious! Thanks for sharing!

    Enjoy your three day week-end!

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, it is always how amazing how fast those chicks grow! Your daughter looks like she's really enjoying them! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture! Thanks for sharing......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like they are enjoying each other! :-)

    I wanted to let you know, the last few links you have posted for FF have been broken because of the addition of a few letters at the end of the link. I think people notice the mistake and erase those letters in the web address to actually get to you but I thought you should know too. The link you put into the Mclinky should end in .html and have no extra letters past that.

    That's all.

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.