Foto Friday

It's Foto Friday again. The challenge this week was April showers bring May flowers. Well, I really bombed on this challenge. There have been plenty of showers but not many flowers blooming. I also never seemed to have the camera or think of taking any pictures until last night.

So here is my submission for the week.

Lilacs are my favorite flower and it's a pretty picture but nothing spectacular. I have a feeling that they are not going to be as beautiful this year as they can because it's so cold.

Photobucket

For more photos, check out the other entries at Rebecca's blog.

Comments

  1. Sooo pretty. We still don't have leaves on our trees let alone flowers so seeing these really has me hoping for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the way lilacs smell! I wish their season was longer. They never bloom for quite long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilacs are one of my favorite flowers but our bushes are a LOooooong way off still. Can't WAIT though. Yours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty picture. Don't worry, I don't have May flowers either, it is too dry. So I loved this lilac picture even more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not too much is blooming around here either...too much rain! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiiful! I can almost smell them. UMMMMMM!

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my very favorite flowers. I love it when they come into bloom and are cut for vases on my dining room table. The fragrance just fills the whole house. Oh, I can just smell them now after seeing your photo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live