Foto Friday








It's Foto Friday at Rebecca's blog and the theme this week was clouds.

I have to be honest and say that I took tons of pictures of clouds and they were all beautiful. However, nothing struck me as spectacular.

However, I was looking at the many photos and this one was my favorite only because of the coloring of the sky. I didn't edit it at except to crop it a bit to fit it better on the blog page.

Photobucket

For more photos, check out the other entries at Rebecca's blog.

Comments

  1. Beautiful!

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The texture of the clouds almost makes the picture look like a reflection of the sky in water. Very Unusual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blue colors with the clouds...I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture. The blue is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you didn't do any editing! That is an amazing blue! And the texture of the clouds is really wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live