Foto Friday








It's Foto Friday at Rebecca's blog and the theme this week was high angles. Once again I had all these grandiose ideas which involved me shimmying up a very high tree into my daughter's tree house. However, my better judgment took over and instead I'm submitting the following.

I planted bulbs this spring and I've never grown gladiolas before. Wow! They are beautiful. Now if I could just keep them from toppling over from the weight of the flowers.

Photobucket

For more photos, check out the other entries at Rebecca's blog.

Comments

  1. How beautiful!

    Have a blessed weekend,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I know, I'm the same way. . . I get all these ideas of shots I could get from whatever point. . . and then I remember that pesky thing called gravity and chicken out, lol. I'd send one of my boys to get the photo if I thought they wouldn't drop my camera, lol! They have no fear. I have a fear of them breaking my camera. :) Anyway. Those are just gorgeous flowers! I love the color! Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the best way to keep them from falling over is to cut them and make them into bouquets! hehehe.

    They are lovely. SO lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live