Foto Friday








It's Foto Friday at Rebecca's blog and the theme this week was
Sun Flare.

My week has been INSANE! A freak allergic reaction to the sun for Nathan, a trip to the endocrinologist for Stephen, a visit to the new school to meet with Stephen's guidance counselor.

And PILES upon PILES of apples, pears, peaches, tomatoes and cucumbers meant I hardly touched my camera this week.

Last night, as Dan and I were taking a rare moment to chat during this crazy week I caught this picture.

Sooooooo.............technically it is a sun flare. Not what Rebecca meant I'm sure, but it does pass for one! ;-)

Photobucket


For more photos, check out the other entries at Rebecca's blog.

Comments

  1. Busy weeks equal summertime must be. I haven't actually participated in a 'challenge' in ages.

    Lovely picture! I haven't seen a single fabulous sunset this year! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic Terri! I hope you guys aren't affected by the hurricane. Hugs, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.