Foto Friday








It's Foto Friday at Rebecca's blog and the theme this week was
Reminds You of Childhood

Emily loves to do handstands and does them all day long. She doesn't just walk to where she is going. She handstands her way there!

The funny thing is that I used to do the exact same thing as a child. I remember doing handstands constantly. The sad thing is that I tried to do one not too long ago and let's just say some things shifted that may never go back in place! LOL!!!

Here is my entry for the week.

Photobucket

It's really not a great picture and there was no skill involved. However, it fits the theme and that's about all I can say about it! ;-)

For more photos, check out the other entries at Rebecca's blog.

Comments

  1. Paul says he can remember Dan walking down the stairs on his hands! Must be a genetic thing you guys passed on to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, to be young again and have such energy. Now you doing the handstand, Terri, that truly would be a foto opt!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been reading and writing blogs too much over the summer, so I'm spending the day catching up. Looks like you had a good summer. You've almost inspired me to try a handstand. It's been a NUMBER of years.

    Janet
    http://homeschoolblogger.com/wdworkman/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.