Bit of an Update

I have a bit of an update from my post from yesterday. The board of education meeting for Nathan's old school is on December 13th. We've decided to let him finish out the next 3 weeks until Christmas break.

I want to make sure that I have the diploma in my hand before we withdraw him from his school. I would hate to pull him out and then find out there was some glitch and he has nothing to show for his schooling.

This also gives us a bit of breathing space to wrap our heads around this all and come up with a plan for this next stage in his life.

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement and prayers. I'm so thankful that the Lord's mercies are new every morning and that I have such wonderful friends that support me.

Love you all!

Comments

  1. Terri, having read the previous post, and sensed that you werent altogether at peace, I feel you are doing the right thing. 3 weeks isnt long for Nathan to cope, it will give you all time to think and talk it through.
    Praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too Terri! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you, Terri...for peace, direction, and encouragement as you walk through this new chapter with Nathan. May you find comfort in His truth ~

    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge him,
    and he will make straight your paths."
    Proverbs 3:5-6 (ESV)

    We love & care about you!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Elizabeth, and remember this week is the one that you wanted to be still and listen right? (I know I know but this is how it goes sometimes) I will also go to our Lord Jesus in my morning prayers with this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Continuing to pray for you all! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like the right thing to do, Terri. Nathan can make it 3 weeks more, bless his heart. You will be sure of his diploma and I know God has a plan for him. I will keep praying for your wonderful son and your family.
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wise decision. Don't drop 'Plan A' until you have a 'Plan B'.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.