Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bit of an Update

I have a bit of an update from my post from yesterday. The board of education meeting for Nathan's old school is on December 13th. We've decided to let him finish out the next 3 weeks until Christmas break.

I want to make sure that I have the diploma in my hand before we withdraw him from his school. I would hate to pull him out and then find out there was some glitch and he has nothing to show for his schooling.

This also gives us a bit of breathing space to wrap our heads around this all and come up with a plan for this next stage in his life.

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement and prayers. I'm so thankful that the Lord's mercies are new every morning and that I have such wonderful friends that support me.

Love you all!